Re: [Evolution] Evo having trouble closing

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 10:31 -0300, Eduardo Spremolla wrote:
May be is trying to compress the folders and some folder have some bad
data.
Try to backup the local folders, start fresh and then import them one by
one.
I know is not an option if you have to many folders....

When you say "import", do you mean using the "import" command in the
File drop-down menu (i.e. the Evolution Import Assistant)? As I
understand, that is for .CSF, .tab, or .ldif files.

Will re-importing them one by one tell me if one a folder has bad data
in it? If so, how? Will it refuse to import a folder that has bad data
in it?

Thanks,
Swarup

(Please see the below note for a brief description of my problem)