[Evolution] Forwarding from a MS Exchange server to pop server from within Evolution

I'm running Evolution 2.12 and accessing a MS Exchange server. When I'm
traveling I'd like to be able to access the mail that has been sent to
the MS Exchange server on my PDA without having to mess with Outlook Web
Access. Is there a way that I could have Evolution forward incoming mail
from the MS Exchange server automatically to a POP server that I can
download from using my PDA?

Thanks.