Re: [Evolution] Arbitrary "from" addresses?

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 12:04 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
I notice Claws Mail gives you a combo box with a list of your accounts,
but then puts the email address in a text entry next to it and lets you
edit it.  That might be a good starting point.

Ooh, I haven't looked at claws for quite a while -- that is a slick UI
element IMO.  I like it.

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."