Re: [Evolution] Arbitrary "from" addresses?

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 19:43 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
      How do I enter arbitrary addresses for the "From" address?

Basically, you have to create a new email account for every address you
will ever want to send email from.  It's a PITA, but it's possible.

This has been discussed several times, but I guess the devs don't use
this kind of scheme themselves, and there hasn't been enough noise made
about it to bump implementing it up the priority list.  Maybe an
implementation patch sent to the list would have a positive effect :)

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."