Re: [Evolution] use tea to view word processor files

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 09:43 +0100, e-letter wrote:
Readers,

I want to use tea text editor to view word processor files received as
attachment to e-mail messages. Please advise how to configure
evolution accordingly.

Yours,

evolution conference jabber org

I believe the way you do this is:
In Nautilus, find a file of the type that you are speaking of, right
click it, select properties, select the Open With tab, and signify the
application that you want to associate with the file type.  I believe
Evo takes it's open with queues from this.