Re: [Evolution] autosave

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 22:10 +0000, jo_atallah sympatico ca wrote:
Thanks Patrick.
Unfortunately I learned it the hard way yesterday night when I couldn't even
start SuSe. I have the following message after booting (this is a
translation from French):
"Your $home/.dmrc are incorrect and will be ignored. This will not permit to
save the default session and language. The file should belong to the user
with permission 644".
I'm looking for help, if you have it available.

Looks like the same error. Your home directory is wrong for some reason.
Try the following (after logging in as yourself):

echo $HOME
ls -ld $HOME
grep <your-user-name> /etc/passwd

Send me the results directly (not to the list) and I'll see if there's
anything obvious.

poc