Re: [Evolution] Re : strange pin in front of some appointments

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 15:26 +0200, Jean-Claude Tergal wrote:
No, it is not the exclamation mark for "Important", and there is no
category for these appointments, and this is not the icon for the
recurrence... This is a real pin.

I thought it was an icon for indicating that the appointment cannot be
drag-and-dropped, but actually, I can drag-and-drop it. And after,
this pin icon for the appointment just being moved disappeared.

I still don't understand how this pin comes...

I think the pin means the appointment was created in a different
timezone than your current timezone, and dragging-and-dropping it
probably translates it to your own timezone (I'm guessing).

Why that's important enough to display as an icon in the calendar views,
I'm not sure.  It's obviously not living up to its purpose as an icon.
Perhaps if it showed a tooltip...

Matthew Barnes