[Evolution] strange pin in front of some appointments

Hi !
I have a question about Evolution Calendar

I have noticed that there is a little pin, in front of the name of
some appointments, when I'm the day, week or month views.

What does this pin mean ? I have absolutely no idea why it appears,
how to set it or how to remove it. When I open this appointment and
search in all the fields or in the Options or Insert menu, I don't see
anything relating to it.... And nothing in the Help too.

Can somebody please explain it to me ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)
Evolution 2.10.3 on Mandriva 2007 Spring.