[Evolution] Bug in formatting of reply messages

Greetings.

A co-worker has sent me an email with a number of questions, and I'm
trying to add my response below each question.

The problem is that his entire email seems to be encapsulated in a
table, and I can't 'break' out of the table to add my response. I can
inset a new-line and start typing my response, but it's at the same
level of indentation as the quoted text, and even has quote marks in
front of it ... ie it looks just like the quoted text.

Original email was composed with Evolution 2.10.2. I'm also using
Evolution 2.10.2. The original has plain text and html parts ( our
company policy is to have an HTML footer ). I have tried responding in
HTML and plain text mode, and get the same behaviour.

I can provide screenshots, or the original email, if someone's
interested. Am I missing something simple, or should I report it as a
bug?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer