Re: [Evolution] strange rule behavior

carpetnailz wrote:

It looks like when I send an email to person a and copy person b, and
there's a rule to move mail to person b to a separate folder, the mail
to person a ends up there. This doesn't seem right and creates problems
in tracking my mail.  How can I have the rule for person b and still
have mail to person a stay in my "sent" folder?

Only one email ever leaves Evo (or any other mail client) - the To: and CC: (and BCC:) is dealt with by the server. So since the filtering is done by Evo before the mail is duplicated and sent to different people there is only one version of it to be filtered. Evo is just doing
what you ask it to!

P.