Re: [Evolution] strange rule behavior

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 18:33 -0400, carpetnailz wrote:
It looks like when I send an email to person a and copy person b, and
there's a rule to move mail to person b to a separate folder, the mail
to person a ends up there. This doesn't seem right and creates problems
in tracking my mail.  How can I have the rule for person b and still
have mail to person a stay in my "sent" folder?

Thanks.