[Evolution] free/busy times with exchange

Hi All,

I'm trying to setup evolution against an exchange server - the
complication is that I'm off the local area network so I'm setting up
ssh tunnels as needed.

So far I've tunneled port 80 ( OSW ) and 389 ( LDAP ), and put an alias
in etc/hosts  - I can now at least view my own calendar :-)

The problem is that I would like to schedule meetings - however, the
free/busy times don't appear to be working.  I did wonder if this is
because I'm using LDAP rather than active directory .... but I'm really
not sure.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here.  How does evolution get
the free/busy times from exchange ?

Thanks,

Pete

--
Peter Lord

Please bottom post, for examples, please see
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html
and http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/netiquette.html#5