Re: [Evolution] high cpu usage

No... I don't use filters, so I'm sorry I'm not much help there.

Chris,

I'll have to get around to getting the later version. I noticed after
creating a filter and applying the filters to a message in my inbox, the
cpu went to 100%. That makes me wonder if the message filters are the
culprit when checking mail. I have many filters setup. Do you use a lot
of filters without any problems in the later version?

I set the 'Mark messages as read...' option to 0 as you suggested. Same
problem. I did notice that the status bar said 'Formatting message'
while the cpu was maxed out.

Thanks,
Tom