[Evolution] Help. Unable to store Inbox

    I am running Fedora Core 6 with Evolution 2.8.3
I have 2 problems.  I get an error message stating "Error while Storing Folder Inbox" followed by an unable to retrieve email.  Any ideas what is happening here.

Secondly, I preform a Message -> Check for junk and it does not remove ANY emails.  I have over 260 emails marked as Junk.  I am performing this test when I have a number of unread emails that are obviously Junk.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bob