Re: [Evolution] [evolution] Failed to read a valid greeting

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 08:13 -0500, tom wrote:
Yeah, sometimes it a few times per-minute.  I have a few accounts.

Actually looking again mine is _slightly_ different since it's an IMAP
account.  I get messages that say things like "unexpected response from
server: Success" and other odd things.

I'll try to keep a catalog of what's going on.

I'm using IMAPS if that makes a difference.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us