[Evolution] Suggestions for spamasassin -- not junk ??

Hi;

I am having a problem with spam assassin that has persisted for well
over a month now.

All mail from sender "Andrea" is always relegated to the junk file.  I
have a good friend named Andrea whose mail I want to keep.  I de-junk
any of her mail I find.

However, the name "Andrea" is also used by pornographic spammers
(particularly for Extenders) that is appropriately put in the junk file.
It seems that I am unable to train spamassassin to recognize the
difference.

Any hints, tips or suggestions ??

--
Regards Bill