case, rather than making you use Resend or drag-and-drop, which would be
more obviously distinct from forwarding.

poc

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 22:34 -0800, Louis Ezra wrote:
Earlier today I sent out an email to a group of people. Several of
these people were cc:'d, a few were bcc:'d. Later I forwarded this
email to another person and in the body of the email was listed  the
name of the bcc: recipients.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Louis Ezra <louis ezra nebbish com>
To: BobSmith businesspartner com
Cc: patsmith businesspartner com
Bcc: Sara Jones yahoo com, FrankIto go com
Subject: Company advertisement plans
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:21:49 -0800

Hey all,
Just wanted you to know that we are going to demo the product early.
Lou

Hmmm, revealing bcc: recipients in forwarded email is not a feature
that many people would see as a positive one. Perhaps we can fix this
in the next release and maybe even release a patch to correct it now?

Thanks for a great product, keep up the good work.

Lou
openSuse 10.3,
Evolution 2.12.0