[Evolution] problems with coolkey smart card and OWA account

1.I can use evolution to check regular OWA accounts
2.I can check OWA with coolkey with firefox at https://www.foo.bar.gov
3.I CANNOT check the https://www.foo.bar.gov site with OWA support in evolution.

Evolution prompts me for my PIN, as I seem to have coolkey being used
by it, when I click "preferences" in evolution.  I then go to add a
new OWA account, but when I click "authenticate," despite putting the
same user/pass from firefox, it says invalid user/pass.

What to do?  I know that in firefox if I allow it to prompt me, there
are two certificates on the smart card(only one works), is perhaps
evolution choosing that one on accident?  Can I get evolution to
prompt which cert I want to use?

This is an F7 machine.

Thanks for help