[Evolution] Backing up Evolution?

Hi,
Just moved on to Mandriva 2008 and I get the option of re-instating
Evolution from a Backup file.  Backup is one menu item I have never seen
in Evo, so what is the preferred system of getting it all.

I tried evolution --force-shutdown and then saved the .evolution file to
a usb key.  There were some errors reported relating to mbox settings.
And although I tried to copy the signatures across - nothing worked with
them.

Is there a prescribed system for backup, such that includes everything
without exception?

Maybe the signatures do not travel well is because the artwork is in a
directory outside of Evo. Perhaps if any artwork was intended for use in
Evo, then its artwork could be stored in the signatures folder as well
as the sigs. Then, in a backup, it would travel intact.

Cheers
Andrew Greig