Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Asterisk

Glen Thorne skrev:

I'm new to the list and hopefully this hasn't already been addressed.  I
was wondering if someone had developed a dialer (sip or iax) as an
EPlugin?  I've installed a few Asterisk servers and have found TAPI
drivers that work for Outlook and Asterisk, but I haven't found anything
that will work with Evolution.

This sounds great! I'm not a developer but I can help you with testing

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden