[Evolution] Exchange issues

using opensuse10.2 evolution 2.8.2
evolution-exchange-2.8.2-5
evolution-data-server-32bit-1.8.2-11
evolution-2.8.2-7
libopensync-plugin-evolution2-0.20-9
evolution-data-server-1.8.2-11

I have one issue where I hear the mail arrival sound, but can not find
mail anywhere.
and eventually after 30 minutes or maybe longer the exchange inbox stops
updating and letting me know new mail has arrived, if I select another
folder and then go back 40 minutes worth of mail has arrived. Most of
the time this is the case the status bar will have (...) in it with no
words of what is happening. If I close and restart it seems to work fine
for a while.
The POP account seems to always check for new mail successfully.

--
Todd Ness