Re: [Evolution] How to get new addressesautomaticallyaddedto"contacts"

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 09:49 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 07:20 -0400, Sankar P wrote:
As I have mentioned in another mail, my patch will add an address to
which an e-mail is sent. So, if you have sent a mail (reply or new
mail
doesn't matter), the address will be added to the addressbook that you
choose. Sounds good ?

It does, but doesn't Evolution do that already?

No, it doesn't. Not on my Feisty 7.04 machine at least. It only adds the
address if you have clicked on "reply". Not if you have initiated a new
letter.

I get confused because
I am using 2.6 on a Novell SLED machine, and 2.12 on a Kubuntu Gutsy
machine.  I know it works that way already on at least one of them.

Sankar's patch sounds excellent to me. What he proposed for his patch is
just what I need. Sankar, please do let me know when your patch is
ready. I will surely like to install it. I think it is a great idea.

Swarup