Re: [Evolution] How to get new addressesautomaticallyaddedto"contacts"

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 12:22 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:
But what about if you've manually typed an address-- why not have it
added? I don't like that having typed an address once, I will go on
having to type it every time I want it, until I manually add that
address into the address book. If you've manually typed an address,
isn't that a pretty good indication that you have interest in that
address? I think it is as good or may perhaps be even better indicator
of user interest, than having clicked on "reply".

Yes.  This is good.

--
Art Alexion
MIS