[Evolution] Global Inbox

hello

I used to use Thunderbird, but as i want something more complete to manage my affairs, i turned to Evolution wich comes anyhow built-in with Ubuntu. But i realised that there is no simple way to seperate inbox mails of more than 1 accounts. As it is called on Thunderbird, it uses "Global Inbox".

But i can see in this picture http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/images/screenshots/2.4/read-mail.png that the person who took the screenshot has seperates the "inboxes". I think that he managed it using filters, but, which exactlly is the configuration of the filters to achieve that?

Also, is there any plan to fix this? To add this feature to Evolution?

Thank you.