[Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution

Hi.

I have several questions about how spamfiltering works with evolution.

1) Can evolution use both bogofilter and spamassassin concurrently? Or
is it only possible to select between on of them.
I think if the later is the case one should use spamassissin as it's
more powerfull?

2) What happens first? Evolutions message filters or spam detection?
What I want to know is: If a message filter applies, and the message is
e.g. moved out of the inbox,.. will spamassassin still be used on that
message?
If so, how can I prevent this? Because I want to secure that the message
is definitely not marked as junk/deleted/etc (or even changed, perhaps
by adding some spam information to its header) if one of my filter
applies.

3) If none of my filter applies and the message is sent to
spamassassin... how does it notify Evolution if the message is spam? Is
the message header modified? And if so can I prevent this and use
another way?

4) I suppose that automatic learing is integrated "in" the Junk/Not Junk
buttons, right?

5) Can evolution make use of additional filtering techniques for
spamassassin like SPF or DKIM?

Thanks,
Chris. :-)