Re: [Evolution] Global Inbox

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 05:12 +0300, ÎÎÎÎÎÎÏ ÎÎÏÎÎÏÎÏ wrote:
hello

I used to use Thunderbird, but as i want something more complete to
manage my affairs, i turned to Evolution wich comes anyhow built-in with
Ubuntu. But i realised that there is no simple way to seperate inbox
mails of more than 1 accounts. As it is called on Thunderbird, it uses
"Global Inbox".

But i can see in this picture
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/images/screenshots/2.4/read-mail.png
that the person who took the screenshot has seperates the "inboxes". I
think that he managed it using filters, but, which exactlly is the
configuration of the filters to achieve that?

Just create a filter with the criterion "Source Account is
<your-account>" and the action "Move to Folder".

poc