Re: [Evolution] Spamfiltering with evolution

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 09:43 -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
[...snip...]
5) Can evolution make use of additional filtering techniques for
spamassassin like SPF or DKIM?

By default, no.  I believe you can enable them in the global config
files

Which version? There is no such config file to enable DKIM to me.

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh izb knu ac kr>

Worlds may change, galaxies disintegrate, but a woman always remains a
woman.
                -- Kirk, "The Conscience of the King", stardate 2818.9