Re: [Evolution] overwide side bar

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 20:35 -0500, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
Thanks for the pointer.  Do you know/remember if this was different in
earlier versions.  I am not considering downgrading, but am curious if
I fantasized this or it really was narrower before.

        Hello,
I think (and only think, I have no clue) that it caused this revision:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution?view=revision&revision=33680
because it changed evolution widget to Gtk widget, and maybe the old
widget worked differently. It's just a guess.

But please do not downgrade, there has been fixed many bugs since that
revision and apart of this issue, Evolution is more stable now, than
those days. (Some people say that, at least).
        Bye,
        Milan