-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Christopher M
Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:06 PM
To: evolution-list
Subject: [Evolution] Moving form M$ Outlook to Evo

Hi All,

I've finally convinced my wife to switch from M$ Outlook to Evo on her
Doze XP box :)  and what I need to do is find a way to convert her .PST
files to a format Evo is happy with.  Can anybody give me some insight
or anecdotes on there experiences and procedures undertaken?

Cheers,
Chris