[Evolution] New version of the Evo SVN Makefile

Hi all;

I've posted the latest version of my Makefile to build Evolution from
SVN:

        http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

This version contains some fixes I've been making locally plus some
enhancements from Patrick Ohly.  Changes from the previous version:

      * Support for Ubuntu 7.10 and Debian Etch (in addition to Ubuntu
        7.04)
      * Easy to disable Exchange and Webcal if you don't need those
      * New script "evolution-env" that lets you run any command with
        the environment of the custom Evolution
      * All extra scripts are now contained in the Makefile; no need to
        download them separately
      * New "make help" that gives some details about targets and
        variables.

Let me know if you have problems or suggestions!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us