[Evolution] Idea: Multiple SMTP servers per account

Use case:
* Current situation:
When I am at home I can use the SMTP server of my internet provider.
However when I am at the university, I cannot use this SMTP server and
because of that I will have to change the SMTP server to the server of
the university. So this is very annoying and I think I won't be the
only one having this problem.
* Situation in case of my idea:
I am able to set a primary and a secondary SMTP server. Then I will
set my primary to the server of my internet provider and the secondary
to the university server. When I then send a mail at home, Evolution
can connect the primary server and will send the mail using that
server. When I am a university, Evolution cannot connect to the
primary server so it will use the secondary.

- Marvin Raaijmakers