Re: [Evolution] Is there a command for "undo" in Evo?

On 21 Oct 2007, at 22:06, Dinbandhu wrote:

It is surprising to hear that no such capability was included from the
start. Until I switched over to Linux/Evo around 5 months ago, I was
using Win98 with Eudora Light which is email software from 1997. And
even that had it.

Do you think it was an oversight perhaps, that they forgot to include
it, or rather an intentional decision to leave out?

Sadly, an all-too-common oversight in the older GNOME apps-- Nautilus doesn't have one either, for example. It's almost impossible to successfully retro-fit an Undo framework to an existing app, though, sadly. Roll on Evolution 3.0 :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team