Re: [Evolution] forwarding with attachment

If you want to set forward style by default then
Go to edit > preferences > composer preferences > forward style
and choose which ever suits to you.

Other wise you can forward particular mail at attachment -
highlight the mail and go to menu bar > message > forward as >
attachment

- Akhil