[Evolution] Mismatch between mail count in inbox folder "properties" and GUI display

Folks,

I'm shifting email from Claws Mail to Evolution, using Claws Mail's
transfer-to-mbox function. When I open up Evolution after transferring
my C-M inbox, the number of emails listed in Evo when I display the
folder's properties matches the number of emails shown in Claws Mail's
inbox. But the count at the top of Evolution's folder window comes up
about 60 emails short of the number listed by "Properties." How can I
reconcile the two?

With best regards,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"