Re: [Evolution] Filters not working

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 12:12 -0500, Marcus Senna Borges de Barros wrote:
I also use it with Exchange. This is one of the things that were
supposed to work but they don't (the other, at least for me, is
accessing someone else's mailbox or calendar, even with the proper
rights set).

I'm using evo 2.6 on SLED, and evo 2.12 on Kubuntu Gutsy.  Accessing
public calendars does work for me on these two versions, but did not
work on evo 2.10 on ubuntu feisty.  (lots of exchange stuff seems vastly
improved in going from 2.10 to 2.12)

I have no need to access shared calendars which are not public folders,
so don't know how this works.  I do suggest that if you are using 2.10
that you do what you can to upgrade to 2.12 if you are using exchange.

--
Art Alexion
MIS