Re: [Evolution] Filters not working

Are you using POP or IMAP? If you're using IMAP, and Evo isn't set to download the headers that you're filtering by, it's possible that Evo isn't downloading enough information when you check your mail to run the filter properly. If you're filtering by something in the body of the message, you'll have to set Evo to download the body by checking off "Automatically synchronize remote mail locally" in the Receiving Options tab of the Account Editor. You should be able to set up which headers are downloaded by default in the IMAP Headers tab of the Account Editor (although for some reason, I don't have that tab on mine... seems like a bug in 2.12.0, my distro hasn't provided 2.12.1 in their stable updates repo yet.)