Re: [Evolution] Why Evo is so ugly?

In my previous email, I think I wrongly assumed you were using Windows because of your mention of Outlook. If you are, you can manually install a GTK theme to make it look okay. If you're using Gnome, it should fit in with most of your applications, and I don't see why you'd find it ugly. If you're using KDE, your distribution might provide a package that lets GTK applications use your KDE theme, making it look like your other KDE applications... on Ubuntu this package is called gtk-qt-engine.