Re: [Evolution] Why is Evo so ugly?

What makes you think it's ugly? I've used Outlook, and I have to say that I find Evolution quite nice looking... perhaps the default GTK+ theme in the Windows version is ugly, because on Linux, it looks fine. Maybe you should send a screenshot of what it looks like on your system, so we can see if anything's different.