Re: [Evolution] Why Evo is so ugly?

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 10:37 -0500, Brett Johnson wrote:
If by "ugly", you mean "doesn't look/behave exactly like msoutlook",
then you might be better served with a KDE app (kdepim, or kontact, or
somesuch).  IME, KDE-based apps tend to look and behave a lot more
like
MS apps than gnome/gtk apps do.

Your experience is unusual, Evo is much, much more MS-like than KDE --
which is one of the reasons we chose it for our transitioning users.

Take a look at Kontact.  If you are looking for outlook, it's scary
different.

--
Art Alexion
MIS