evolution-exchange-2.12.0-5

evolution-devel-2.12.0-5.2

evolution-exchange-lang-2.12.0-5

evolution-sharp-0.14.0.1-5

evolution-2.12.0-5.2

evolution-data-server-devel-1.12.0-5

evolution-pilot-2.12.0-5.2

evolution-data-server-1.12.0-5

running in debug mode from the command line, since last week when I changed from 64bit opensuse 10.3 to 32bit, evolution has been almost like a real mail tool, I was quite happy.

This morning, I have been getting quite a few hangs, and Lost connections to backend Exchange process errors.

As I did 15 times a day in the 64bit OS I will exit the tool, sometimes with the X in the application GUI or I have to kill with pkill f evolution, then restart the client. Well about the 5th time today that it hung, upon restart it instantly has the following messages in my terminal. And a constant no connection.

CamelStore('exchange://domain%5user;auth=Basic@my_server/;filter_junk_inbox;filter;owa_path=/exchange;mailbox=todd ness eds com;save-passwd=true;owa_url=https://domain/exchange;ad_server=ad_server):get_folder('personal/Inbox', 0) = 0xad0129d0

< ac78eb90 >

CamelException.setv(0x85fcd2c, 2, 'Lost connection to Evolution Exchange backend process')

Thread b65d39f0 >

CamelStore('exchange://domain%5user;auth=Basic@my_server/;filter_junk_inbox;filter;owa_path=/exchange;mailbox=todd ness eds com;save-passwd=true;owa_url=https://server/exchange;ad_server=ad_server):get_folder('personal/Inbox', 1) = 0xad0129d0

< b65d39f0 >

I am back to using my Outlook client in VMware at the moment. I have tested the web interface and it connects and works just fine as well. So, I dont think this is a server issue.

I have a ton of email that I migrated into evolution and need to know if there are some files I should remove to restore good working behavior.

I checked through the FAQ I dont see anything related to this to help, I have been reading mail for the last month and have seen no similar issues, so relying upon you folks to help me get back to a working state in evolution.

Thanks

Todd