[Evolution] Calendar unavailable

Hello

I cannot search in my calendar anymore :

it crashes when I want to "search in all fields" (in addressbook) : I write my request, I select "search in all field" (I don't know the english words for this command), then I hit Enter.

And then it says "Evolution addressbook has quit unexpectidly, the
contacts will be available anymore only when Evolution restars (or
something like that, but in good french !)"

Same message for Evolution Calendar.

After restarting, addressbook is available again, but not the calendar.

How can I have my calendar available again (file ".evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics" has not been canceled and is thus still available, but data are not vizible in Evolution/Calendar) ?

(Sorry for my bad english ;-) )

--
Michaël Champenois