[Evolution] Evolution/Gnome? bypasses CUPS printer security

Hi All,

I have installed Evolution evolution-2.8.2-5 on SuSE 10.2 with KDE 3.5.5
and cups-1.2.7-3.  We want users individual printers isolated from each
other.  Cups 1.2 is supposed to do this.  If I su to each user and do an
lpstat -t I can't see other users printers.  When I print something in
Konqueror, OpenOffice and Firefox I can't see other users printers as
expected.  Somehow Evolution bypasses this security and lists other
users printers when I go to print an e-mail.  I am not sure if this is a
Gnome or Evolution issue.  Any workarounds or fixes for this problem
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Murray