[Evolution] Filter and forward certain mail

Hi

Is there any way to filter certain messages and forward them to another
address. Its only a few mails a week so I am reticent about installing
procmail or similar for so few. I am extremely surprised this function
is not directly included in the filters, there seems to be little reason
to avoid it when filtering is already included, forwarding mail
(manually) is already included and its not really an obscure feature.

I had tried this before and gave up, recently a friend who also began
using linux asked about doing this same thing, and as its now not *just*
me I was hoping to find a solution.