Re: [Evolution] Graphics lost in forwarded message

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 15:35 -0400, Dick Rounds wrote:
Thanks for the input. My problem is that there are no attachments. The
graphics are embedded in the email itself. I erroneously assumed that
if I forwarded the email the graphics would go along also. Apparently,
I'm wrong.

Hace you tried forwarding something to yourself, to see exactly what is
happening?

Is there a better email program that I could use?

"Better" is in the eye of the beholder :-) If you only want email (and
not groupware functions like shared calendars and scheduling) there are
lots of email clients on Linux. If you care about high flexibility at
the cost of a text-only interface, try Mutt. If you want something
cross-platform (i.e. user portability) I've found Thunderbird to be a
good option -- the spam control is particularly good IMHO. If you don't
need Exchange compatibility, Kmail is good, especially with KDE, and you
can get some groupware functions via Kontact. And so on.

poc