Re: [Evolution] Graphics lost in forwarded message

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 09:39 -0400, Dick Rounds wrote:
I frequently receive emails with embedded graphics. Evolution opens
these without a problem. However, when I forward these to someone
else, the graphics get lost.

I've checked my compose preferences and the HTML box is checked. Is
there some other setting that I've missed?

From what I've seen, evo doesn't forward attachments.  The only way I
was able to get it to do so was to Message -> Forward As -> Redirect,
save as draft, edit, change source address to me (instead of the
original person), and send.

Daniel