Re: [Evolution] Graphics lost in forwarded message

(Guessing--hope's that allowed)
If you've set Evolution to send plain text only or your recipient only
accepts plain text, could that be the cause of the problem? I haven't
done anything with graphics, but I know I get a complex adaptation when
people send me HTML mail.

Also check Edit-Preferences-Mail Preferences-HTML Mail options regarding
recipient has them blocked in whichever mail program he/she is using.
(Another guess--you may well have checked this out already.)