[Evolution] How Can I Apply a Filter to Every Message

I am switching to exchange from Thunderbird. I use a quite extensive set of filters and want to apply them to all of my existing email. I can not find any global "apply" feature. In Thuderbird this is in the same dialog that allows one to manage the filters. I see that I can hit CTRL+Y or choose "Message"->"Apply Filters", but this only works on the selected email, not on entire folders.

Is there a feature I just haven't discovered?

PS. Thanks for Evolution.