Re: [Evolution] email client took email from server

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 13:19 -0700, Tim Wilson wrote:
I recently installed evolution mail on my computer and when I hooked it
up to my email account it removed all of my messages from the online
access.  Now I can only view email on my evolution but I would like to
view them with a browser (such as firefox) too.  How can I get my emails
put back into my online inbox?  Thank you very much.

You don't say what kind of online mailbox you have or how you configured
Evo, but if you configured it to use POP, then it will have downloaded
all your Inbox mail locally and removed it from the server (unless you
explicitly told it not to).

If the online service is IMAP, then reconfigure Evo to use the IMAP
protocol and simply drag your messages back into the online Inbox.

poc