[Evolution] Evolution 2.10.1 Under Core 6.93 or there abouts.

First off I have been away from the Linux community for a while,  and am happy to be back.  And I was pleasantly surprised the ease of installation of Core  think I last used Redhat 5.

That being said I was very surprised with the GNOME desktop and its functionality.   Especially Evolution.

And now you have to forgive me if this is not the place to ask this question or its been asked and answered before.  I poked around the list archives but honestly I don't know what I am searching for...   So here go's

When using the Evil Outlook program and you write a HTML formatted message with images it includes the image in the message,   however with Evolution I wrote a nice message and inserted images sent it and people did not receive the images in the message on close examination of the html code in the messages people received  the image source pointed to something like /home/craig/images/pic2.jpg or something to that effect,  I remember when Outlook did this all the time.

Is there a switch somewhere to include the images in the message?

I also tried whatever version is in Core 6 however had the same results..

on a less critical note if anyone knows of something that will sync a T=mobile MDA mobile 5 device with Evolution contacts that would be darn right handy.  :)