[Evolution] Mail filters not working automatically

Hi everybody,

I've got a mail account on a IMAP server. I've set up several mail filters to
sort the incoming messages and move them to corresponding folders. In account
preferences -> Receiving options I have checked the "Apply message filters to
new messages in INBOX on this server".

The filters work when called manually (Message -> Apply filters), but they do
not work automatically when new messages arrive.

Any ideas?

Eugene